Sunday, July 8, 2012

Papercraft Goats

This weekend I was formally introduced to papercrafting. I'd seen papercrafts (which are usually printed on single sheets of 8.5"x11" sheets of computer paper and then cut out, constructed and glued together) sitting on the cash register at the funky local video store. I didn't quite understand where they had come from (thought you had to buy a kit or something) but now I have been shown that they are all over the internet. You can find papercraft of just about anything - so of course I searched for GOAT!

I found Logic Gate Goats: http://www.stirling-motor.com/logic_goats.htm
That being a bit to cerebral, I also found this guy!


Papercrafts are a bit like origami, except that they can be cut and glued together as opposed to just being a paper folding art. Perhaps in the future I'll look up some origami goats.

No comments: