Monday, September 27, 2010

Too Many Pancakes!

As a follow up to my post about Goats on the Roof of Al Johnston's restaurant, I will share a few photos of the actual restaurant.























Outside of the restaurant. It was stormy this day, and so there were no goats on the sod roof. Supposedly once a thunderclap scared a goat off the roof and he ran across the street and into Egg Harbor and Al Johnston had to take a boat out to him to get him back!













































Probably a good thing goats can't read.

I won't share the entire Kid's Placemat with you, because I want you to go an check it out yourself, but I will scan in a few cute coloring pictures to give you a taste! (Speaking of taste, do have the Swedish pancakes with lingonberry sauce and a side of meatballs when you go!)


No comments: